We are a growing hearing healthcare practice in San Jose, CA and currently seek an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and have the ability to effectively counsel while building patient rapport. When joining an AHAA-affiliated practice you will have the opportunity to work in a privately owned practice (non-franchised) and the benefit of continuous training, coaching, and development, paid CEU’s. If you are open to learning new fitting processed that are designed for today’s educated consumer in a rapidly changing marketplace and desire access to industry leading resources to insure you are providing high quality instruments and services to your patients, then please contact us today!
Daily tasks and responsibilities
· Establish rapport with, and gather history from, patients; conduct audiometric testing; counsel patients; and make recommendations for hearing aids.
· Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments.
· Program hearing aids using a computer.
· Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions or problems.
· Maintain documentation and patient files.
· Masters Degree in Audiology but Au.D. is preferred.
· Active and current hearing aid dispensing license.
The successful Audiologist will also possess the following:
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· The ability to work in a team environment
· The ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians, and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program, plus a benefits package
AHAA represents the nation's highest quality and most accessible hearing health care network comprised of professional audiologists, hearing aid dispensers, otolaryngologists, hospitals, and universities across the country.AHAA aims to raise the quality of hearing health care throughout America by the continual evaluation and upgrading of the educational standards and technical expertise of our he...aring aid associates. While the provider/patient relationship is the foundation of our integrity, it is our duty to increase awareness of hearing loss throughout the country and deliver the hearing impaired person a better life as a result of improved hearing.