We have a great opportunity for Hearing Care Professionals at HearUSA!
Please call 561-478-8770 ext 303 or email SSilver@hearusa.com to learn more today!
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to apply your skills in hearing aid dispensing and audiology testing?
Would you enjoy working for a fast-growing company that has a commitment to enhancing the quality of life in the communities and working as a team dedicated to upholding the highest professional standards? If so, then a career at HearUSA may be the right move for you. Our success in providing a full range of hearing services to private and third party payers means that we are continually expanding our existing markets and offering new opportunities for dynamic hearing care professionals.
HearUSA firmly supports the concept of hearing care as a medical necessity. In this belief, we devote considerable effort to patient advocacy, increased utilization of hearing care products and services, and improved access to qualified providers.
- Substantial base income, plus additional compensation programs
- Robust benefits include: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, 401K with Match, Vacation, Care Time, Aflac, Pre-Paid Legal, Employee Discounts, and more
- Full marketing support that promotes availability and quality affordable hearing, including a customer contact plan.
- Training and continuing education (CEU) programs-online and group events
- Career mobility, flexible positions and working hours
- HearUSA enjoys low employee turnover, high levels of employee engagement and revenue growth.
- Computer based testing equipment
- Participating provider for over 500 Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial HMOs as a result of our unprecedented level of hearing services
- Comprehensive Aural Rehabilitation program options include onsite classes, written literature and LACE interactive program to improve patient and family satisfaction with hearing aids.
- Online shopping for all hearing aids supplies
Quality, Value and Service
Our TOTALCARE program provides the resources and tools needed for a positive patient experience. High touch and high tech, our process engages the patient every step of the way. Through a dynamic subjective and objective approach, with protocol and practice guidelines, we match hearing products with patient needs to deliver a best in class result – we guarantee it!