- Master’s degree in Audiology from an accredited institution. Intermountain Healthcare will verify accreditation and completion of degree upon hire.
- Licensed as an Audiologist in the State of Utah or license eligible
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page.
- Three years of clinical experience in pediatric audiology
- Experience in developing and promoting programs and/or initiatives in a related setting
- hearing/listening, manual dexterity, pulling/pushing, seeing, sitting, speaking, squatting/kneeling, standing and walking
- MBA or MHA in combination with a Master’s or Doctoral degree in Audiology
- Three years of management experience in an Audiology Department with outpatient locations and a defined cochlear implant program and a staff of five or more
- Three years experience in managing Audiology or a healthcare-related business operations, including budgeting, Human Resources management, payroll, billing process, compliance, knowledge of mandatory requirements, Joint Commission, state and federal regulations
- Strong customer service, patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Five or more years of clinical experience in pediatric audiology
- Experience in pediatric amplification, osseointegrated devices, cochlear implants (current manufacturers)
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please apply on the company website: