Elevating the Possibility of U at UCHealth
UCHealth is a special place and it requires a special type of person to work here. We are committed to attracting exceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, and intellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward our culture, our geography, and our passion for discovery -- ambitious people for whom UCHealth isn't just a career, but an elevated state of mind.
This Position is Full-Time, 80 hours per pay period (bi-weekly) Day Shift
Career Opportunity for a Clinical Audiologist in Boulder, Colorado
AT LEAST THREE YEARS OF AUDIOLOGY EXPERIENCE IS STRONGLY PREFERRED.
Test, evaluate, diagnose and treat audiological and vestibular/balance function. Provide a full range of diagnostic and rehabilitative services to patients.
This position will work with infants through older adults. The ideal candidate has experience with hearing aids, cochlear implants, and complete diagnostic evaluations for infants-adults.
This position will provide supervision for graduate students completing their audiology education.
- Performs diagnostic testing to assess patient's hearing and vestibular status and to determine appropriate treatment.
- May also supervise students.
- Develops, documents, implements, and evaluates a plan of care.
- Collaborates with patient, patient care team, caregivers and family members to integrate treatment options and plan of care.
- Provides or recommends personal and area sound modification devices and strategies, including hearing aids, implants, and alerting devices. Counsels on hearing conservation and fits and trains on hearing protection devices.