Based in Camas, WA, Fuel Medical Group is a leading national management consulting agency that provides marketing, finance, human resources and internet based services. Fuel partners with otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), audiology, hospital, university, allergy and sleep medicine health care professionals who are passionate about patient care and providing their patients with an improved quality of life. Our workplace culture fosters teamwork and rewards excellence. We are always looking for talented individuals to help us meet the demands of our members.
We are currently searching for a Regional Manager with industry experience to work with our members in the Southeast.
The Regional Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships between Fuel Medical and its Members. The Regional Manager focuses on the top and bottom line growth of these practices in a defined territory. This is accomplished in a variety of ways including but not limited to, identify practice objectives, planning business development strategies, providing effective solutions utilizing Fuel Medical’s best practice approach and effectively communicating with each Member.
- Establish practice objectives, track performance, identify areas for improvement and coach Members and their staff to exceed their goals
- Recruit new Members to the Company via cold calls, on-site presentations, participation at industry events and trade show exhibiting
- Collection of financial information and key performance indicators, data entry into Fuel Medical’s CRM system, analysis of practice performance and presentation of analytic results to Members on a monthly basis
- Provide consulting, coordination and/or delivery of services related to Marketing, Finance, Professional Development, Human Resources, and IT
- Prepare and execute organizational strategies, policies and practices for Members that take into consideration both short and long term goals
- Coordinate new Member on-boarding process and deliverables
- Establish multiple-level contacts within each Members’ businesses by presenting to, consulting with and cultivating relationships at all levels (i.e. Physicians, Providers, Medical Assistants, Billers, FOS and outside consultants they may work with)
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Medical Practice Management or related field
- MGMA (Medical Group Management Association), ACMPE (American College Medical Practice Executive) preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures of a medical clinic sufficient to direct its operations and provide effective patient care
- Demonstrated success in building revenue, implementing change and increasing profitability
- Strong analytical and financial skill-set
- Entrepreneurially orientated spirit, driven performer, high-energy level and strong commitment to obtaining results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (diplomacy, tact and relationship building skills are imperative)
- Strong blend of business acumen, tactical knowledge and strategic perspective
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and take responsibility, balanced with input from key stakeholders
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Fuel Medical Group offers a fast paced, enjoyable work environment where hard work and creativity are valued and rewarded. If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Please visit our careers page at www.fuelmedical.com/careers.