Rewarding Audiologist Career!
We are seeking top-notch professional to join our progressive practice. Are you committed to enhancing the lives of patients and their families through superior patient care and devoted relationships?
We are too! If you appreciate doing what you love to do in a positive environment with a group of equally committed professionals, YOU belong on our team!
Carolina Hearing Group is an elite, independently-owned private audiology practice, helping people hear and communicate better since 2002. With a reputation for providing the highest quality hearing care using the latest in hearing technology, we offer a wonderful working environment. If you take pride in ensuring that your patients don’t miss out on any of life’s precious moments by providing them with the latest technology and an exceptional patient care experience, then look no further.
The Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina has long been recognized for its educational and technology centers. Earlier this year, Raleigh was named one of the top 20 best city in America for raising a family by Forbes. Add in world-class entertainment and dining venues, plenty of green spaces, multiple colleges and universities, and proximity to both the mountains and the beach, and you'll see why the Research Triangle is among the nation's fastest growing areas.
- Total compensation package including competitive salary, compensation and benefits package
- Nine paid holidays
- An opportunity to help a growing business thrive and expand
- Autonomy in your role in an atmosphere that is patient-focused
JOB SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Au.D or Masters Degree in Audiology, current state licensure for Audiology
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse customer, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales, and problem solving skills.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience.
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize numerous duties within strict deadlines.
- Requires the ability to deal with numerous interruptions.
- Must deal with customers in a caring and respectful manner.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong compassion, care and respect for patients
If you’re interested in this excellent opportunity and would like to join our incredible team, please apply here: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1530757