You want to change lives. You are a self-starter that wants to do everything you can to help people hear better. Watching a patient hear again for the first time in years gives you immense satisfaction. You pursue solutions for your patients until you know all of their hearing needs have been met. We understand. We feel the same way. And, we’re looking for you.
If you want to do what you love each day, and earn competitive compensation, this is where you belong. We have proven business systems and processes to ensure the right person with the right attitude can fast track their career as an audiologist. Your drive, passion and clinical expertise will get you in the door, and our business savvy will help you attain your personal, professional and financial goals, while helping your community hear better.
We are looking for a highly skilled dispensing audiologist to join our team in an innovative Hearing Healthcare practice built from the ground up around the client experience. We plan to improve each of the lives we touch, including our patients and our staff. You’ll get to work in a career-driven, entrepreneurial environment. You’ll thrive each day knowing that you are contributing to something larger, and that you can to contribute directly to that growth.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Comprehensive audiologic assessments, Tympanometry, ETD testing and acoustic reflex threshold, tone decay testing.
- Performs cerumen management in accordance with audiological care and hearing aid maintenance.
- Provides amplification services including, hearing technology assessment testing, real ear measurements and live speech mapping.
- Counsel and educate patients regarding test results to meet their hearing care needs.
- Reviews pricing and dispense hearing technology as part of client education.
- Coordinates care with physicians, other providers, and associated practice staff.
- Provides hearing aid dispensing, including selection, fitting, earmold acoustics
- Performs routine hearing aid checks and cleaning and manages hearing rehabilitation.
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards performance.
- A comprehensive benefits program with full medical, dental and vision benefits.
- 401k with company contributions and company paid life insurance.
- Marketing and administrative support on a local and national level.
- Professional development, training, advancement, and partnership opportunities.
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.