- At least one year of experience in vestibular testing (videonystagmography (VNG) or electronystagmography (ENG))
- At least one year of experience in behavioral pediatric assessment (infants and toddlers)
- At least one year of experience in auditory Evoked Potential testing in all ages
- A master’s degree and at least four years of experience in audiology or an Au.D and at least two years of experience in audiology
- A current Audiology license
- A current Hearing Aid Dispenser license with the ability to renew annually
- National Provider Identification (NPI)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Submission of PECOS enrollment paperwork required within 30 days
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing the above job numbers.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers