Join one of the top audiology private practices in the Country. We have 5 office locations in the Philadelphia area. Due to growth we are seeking an Audiologist for a full-time time and part-time positions to work with adults (primarily) and children.New graduates will be considered! The opportunity (ft) to earn a 6-figure income!
Daily tasks and responsibilities
· Establish rapport with and gather history from patients, conduct audiologic testing, hearing aid evaluations
· Fit hearing instruments and perform real ear measurements
· Counsel patients.
· Maintain documentation and patient files.
· 1 or more year hearing aid dispensing experience
· Active and current hearing aid dispensing license for Pennsylvania.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to interact professionally at all times with patients, physicians and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package and a lucrative commission program, plus a benefits package for full-time employees
E-mail your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 800-984-3272 x331.