This position requires a unique professional who is looking for more than the status quo. The ideal candidate for this position understands the needs of the hearing impaired, and is willing to do what it takes to ensure they are well taken care of. This candidate understands that this business is not one of pushy sales and poor follow-up, opting rather for a position of professional excellence and knowing that if the patient is treated with the care, competence, and respect they deserve, then the results will follow. The ideal candidate knows that this is a business, and fittings must be done with the pride and skill of a master craftsman, not an order taker.
If you enjoy being a part of your community, and promoting healthy hearing to the 75% of the community that is in need of our services, then this is the position for you. If you prefer to be the Maytag repairman, awaiting someone to call you for help, then you should perhaps look elsewhere.
If however, you enjoy working with a team of professionals who are compensated as such, and understand the complexities and nuances of working with our core customers, then we invite you to apply for this exciting, and rare opportunity.
Our Savannah practice is a 3rd generation practice that is currently supervised by Dr. Gabriel Pitt, AuD. This growing practice needs an additional practitioner as we continue to grow at a steady, healthy rate.
Licensure to practice in the State of Georgia (SC license may be added)
Full competency on all standard audiometric testing
Strong dispensing background and success
Additional Salary Information: Bonus and incentives
About Optimal Hearing Systems, Inc.
Optimal Hearing Systems, Inc., is an organization with 50+ year track record of excellence in professional, service-based sales. Currently in its 3rd generation of family-based management, we are continuing to grow by hiring and training only those professionals who understand the process involved in building a values-based business. Please apply if you possess each of the following Core Values:
• Enthusiasm - Do you show up for work ready to conquer the world?
• Integrity - Do you know the difference between doing things right, and doing the right thing?
• Professionalism - Dedicating yourself to a new profession will take time, effort, and energy on your part. Training is an ongoing process and we will always improve.
• Drive - Do you have "batteries already included?" We are not micro-managers. We expect professionals to understand what is required of them, and execute to the best of their ability. Improve. Then execute again.
• Empathy - Do you understand, or could you learn, what it's like to live with hearing loss? Understanding the psychology of the hearing impaired is critical in our industry.
If you feel as though you meet these Core Values, then please... apply for this position. If one, or any, of these does not apply to you, then it may be best to look elsewhere. This is a very challenging, yet equally rewarding position. We have some of the highest compensated professionals in the industry in our organization. However, this does not happen by accident, or overnight. We hire, train, and develop "A" level players who want to work with, and learn from other "A" level players.