• To enthusiastically and creatively provide service excellence in a fiscally responsible manner acknowledging the patient’s trust, valuing individual differences, and anticipating needs in concert with others directly involved with each patient’s care personalizing and maximizing the SJRMC experience.
• As you go about fulfilling this mission, your work habits and work relationships should embody SJRMC's values. These values are our culture, our identity as an organization. Sacred Trust, Personal Reverence, Thoughtful Anticipation, Team Accountability and Creative Vitality ask more of us than merely completing some list of tasks. Our values ask for a deeper level of commitment, and what is asked of us we freely give because we believe in our mission.
• MA, MS, Au.D., or Ph.D. in Audiology or Communication Disorders
• NM license for Dispensing Audiology
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide a safe evaluation environment to prevent occurrence of sentinel events.
• Establish rapport with patient and/or family in a manner consistent with the MVP of this institution.
• Schedule patients for Audiology services in time frame appropriate for age/developmental level and type of evaluation to be performed.
• Maintain comprehensive working knowledge of current Audiology equipment and procedures.
• Perform technically accurate evaluations in accordance with Scope of Service using prescribed age/developmental level and other appropriate protocols.
• Observe patient confidentiality.
• Provide/authorize supervision, staffing, education, and professional development to meet departmental and individual needs.
• Generation of and actualization of budget utilizing pertinent hospital and departmental data.
• Constantly strive to improve expense/revenue ratio.
• Each employee is responsible for implementing SJRMC’s Service Standards into their daily work.
Safety Courtesy Effectiveness Stewardship
• Other duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Environmental Work Conditions:
• Sitting and standing
• Patient transfer
• Light lifting
• Moving equipment from office to patient rooms, OR, or nursery
About San Juan Regional Medical Center
Located in the beautiful San Juan River Valley in northwest New Mexico, San Juan Regional Medical Center is a 194 bed, level III trauma center including state-of-the-art operating suites and 72 private patient rooms with fresh air balconies. As a non-profit, community owned hospital, San Juan Regional Medical Center serves the Four Corners area of New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah. The SJRMC network includes an 18 bed rehabilitation hospital, San Juan Health Partners specialty clinics, heart center, outpatient rehabilitation care , outpatient diagnostic services, wound treatment center, AirCare emergency service, a free standing cancer center, San Juan Regional Spine Center, and San Juan Regional Heart Center. We have expanded our clinics to provide services in Aztec, Cortez, and Bayfield.
Our approach is to satisfy the expectations of our patients and attract and retain leading physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. San Juan Regional Medical Center is committed to integrating advanced medical technologies and to continually improve patient care while keeping safety at the forefront of all we do. Our core value of Sacred Trust calls everyone who works fo...r San Juan Regional Medical Center to live, breathe, and create a culture of safety- safety for the patients we serve and safety for each other.
In addition, SJRMC provides quality medical care regardless of race, creed, gender, national origin, disability, age, or ability to pay. Our hospital provides charity care and discounts through a community service fund upon application. No person is refused care because of an inability to pay. SJRMC provides care to patients covered by Medicare or Medicaid and is a Medicaid provider for New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah.
In 2016, SJRMC received a three-year accreditation by DNV. Our organization was evaluated in hospital quality, safety, innovation, and continued performance improvement. By participating in these continued activities we are able to provide personalized healthcare to our community.
San Juan Regional Medical Center received the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence in 2013, and is ranked among the top five percent in the nation for overall clinical excellence. In addition to this national recognition, San Juan Regional Medical Center is also the only hospital in New Mexico and the Four Corners Region to receive this distinction.
Our mission is to personalize healthcare and create enthusiasm and vitality in healing.
Our vision is to be known as the most personalized quality healthcare provider