NC Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat, P.A. seeks a general Audiologist to join our practice.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday.
This position will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
1. Administer and interpret diagnostic tests of hearing and balance including pure tone and speech audiometry, tympanometry; otoacoutic emissions; auditory evoked potential, and electronystagmography evaluations.
2. Identify hearing impairment and describe residual hearing; assess resulting social disability and predict potential benefit from hearing aids and auditory training.
3. Coordinate audiometric results with medical, educational, social and behavioral diagnostic data; interpret audiometric results for patients, parents and professional staff.
4. Plan and participate in habilitative and rehabilitative programs to include counseling, the selection of and training in the use of appropriate hearing aids, writing reports and charting progress notes.
5. Some travel between offices will be required of the person hired.
Work requires a degree in Audiology and NC licensure as an Audiologist. A Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is helpful. Requires excellent communication skills and a keen understanding of patients with sensory impairment. Must be able to express a caring attitude while performing required tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
For more information about our company, please visit https://www.nceent.com/
North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat, P.A. is an equal opportunity employer.
About NC Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat, P.A.
North Carolina Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat has a 100 year tradition of providing advanced, friendly, caring treatment to every patient. Out staff and physicians deliver comprehensive, state-of-the-art care in a personal community-based setting.