An incredible opportunity to provide better hearing in our beautiful, state of the art clinics!
Our hearing care professionals are responsible for providing better hearing with hearing aid sales, service, and hearing testing. Our licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser must be committed to working with patients on their hearing journey as well as to contributing to the growth of the clinic assigned.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide hearing testing, hearing evaluations, counseling, and patient care.
• Work towards patient delight with the best way to better hearing.
• Report patient test results to originating referral source or appropriate staff member for tracking and documentation.
• Maintain all clinical records and charts as specified by practice management.
• Dispense hearing aids and accessories including batteries, special products, ALD'S, or any other product available through practice.
• Support clinic operations by conducting quality control analysis of incoming hearing aids and maintenance of test areas, equipment and supplies.
• Achieve the clinical operational variables and the monthly and annual goals
• Minimum educational standards required by the State
• Active and current hearing aid dispensing license
• 2-4 years hearing aid dispensing experience is preferred
Strong organization and communication skills
Demonstrated proficiency in hearing aid dispensing to include programmable hearing aids of major manufacturers.
Must be willing to follow clinic and company protocol and be coachable in regards to business strategies
Must be proficient with PCs and conventional software packages as well as programming software.
Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients, colleagues, and vendors
Commitment to treatment of hearing loss
The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
Must be able and willing to generate referrals from patients and physicians
Must be able to problem solve and manage the day-to-day operations of the clinic independently
We offer an attractive compensation package: salary, commission, sign-on on bonus, health insurance effective immediately, pre-tax savings plans, tuition assistance, licensing fees and professional insurance coverage, 12 paid holidays and 15 days PTO, California Sick Leave, Monday through Friday work schedule, employee and family hearing benefits, 401(k) plan with matching and short and long term disability to qualified candidate.
About Bloom Hearing Specialists
With over 200 clinics nationwide, bloom hearing specialists operates with a clear and simple vision to deliver the best way to better hearing because we believe better hearing enables our patients to live life to the fullest. We have a passion for all things related to helping people hear that includes connecting with great talent in the hearing industry.