We are looking for a new graduate with AuD to add to our multi-office private practice who will be willing to add new skills, is motivated, and can work well in a team. Position is a clinical setting with multiple ENT/Otologists referrals, active tinnitus clinic, and medico-legal evaluations. We also perform VNGs and VHIT as a part of vestibular evaluation. The office dispenses variety of Hearing aid brands and BAHA. We do have AudioScan for fitting verification.
An AuD degree. May consider a great AuD Extern.
Additional Salary Information: Commissions on hearing aids
Internal Number: AAA2019
About The Hearing Doctor
The Hearing Doctor is an audiologic entity with two main offices and a part-time satellite office. There are two full-time audiologist on the staff. We provide:
1) Comprehensive audiologic evaluation, including Acoustic Reflex Decay, OAE, ABR, Qsin, and sound field testing.
2) Dispense variety of hearing aids brands, including Real-ear measurement.
3) Vestibular Evaluations, including Vorteq (a form of vestibule autorotation test), and VHIT)
4) Ttinnitus, and Hyperacusis evaluation and management.
5) Pediatric evaluations (COR). No pediatric dispensing
6) Medico-legal evaluation
BACK TO TOP
HEARCareers is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AAA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at HEARCareers.