Hearing Solutions at ENT Associates of Central PA is an ENT and Audiology practice nestled in the beautiful Allegheny Mountains. Located in Altoona, PA, our practice includes four ENT physicians, two physician assistants and two audiologists. Our clinic is fun, progressive, and dedicated to providing the finest patient care. Our patient demands have grown, and we need a third full-time audiologist immediately in our Altoona location.
We provide compassionate specialty care of the highest quality for both children and adults, so we are looking for a fulltime audiologist with strong diagnostic skills for complete auditory and vestibular diagnostic testing, hearing aid related services, and Tinnitus treatment. The position offers competitive salary and benefits based on experience. Please contact Dr. Amy Nedostup for additional information at 814-944-5357 or email your resume to email@example.com
· Administers and interprets diagnostic auditory and vestibular testing.
· Counsels patients regarding test results and makes recommendations regarding hearing healthcare options when appropriate.
· Consults with, coordinates care, and makes recommendations on auditory and vestibular disorders to physicians and other providers. This will include reporting test results, chart notes, and written reports to the referring physician and primary care physician when appropriate.
· Provides amplification services including, Hearing Aid Evaluations, Hearing Aid Fittings (real ear measurements and live speech mapping), Hearing Aid Checks (repairs, cleanings)
· Tinnitus evaluations, tinnitus treatment to include tinnitus devices and tinnitus retraining therapy.
Pennsylvania state licensure for Audiology and dispensing.
1-3 years’ experience preferred but will consider a strong 4th year AuD student.
Additional Salary Information: Benefits include:
Long term/Short term disability
Profit Sharing and 401K
About Ear, Nose and Throat Associates of Central Pennsylvania
Hearing Solutions at ENT Associates of Central Pennsylvania is a combined ENT and Audiology environment where quality patient care is at the center of our practice's heart. Audiologists are valued members of the provider team where round table discussions on patient care and evidence based practices are expected. Our practice is large enough to provide a variety of comprehensive patient care services for the community, but small enough to feel like family.