ENT Center of Northwest Alabama is an exciting new practice opportunity seeking an audiologist to help establish a thriving practice in the area. Florence, AL is located approximately 60 minutes from Huntsville and 2 hrs from Nashville, TN. The town rests on a beautiful lake and is home to division I college sports. Florence and the surrounding communities offer a stable economy and low cost of living.
Responsibilities Include :
• Performs all audiology procedures with preciseness.
• Treats patients of all ages. (neonatal, pediatric to geriatric, race, gender and disability, without bias)
Maintains patient confidentiality.
• Obtains case history and administers appropriate diagnostic tests to determine nature, degree and type of hearing problem.
• Develops, implements, directs, and monitors individual treatment programs for rehabilitation, involving patient and family in plan of care to ensure patient's needs are met and clinic policy is followed.
• Conducts follow-up evaluations, including real ear/aided testing to determine patient progress, ensuring maximum benefit from the hearing devices, making necessary adjustments as needed.
• Provides rehabilitation programs, including guidance and counseling, for the hearing impaired and their families as needed.
• Performs hearing aid evaluations and dispenses hearing aids and assistive hearing devices. Reconciles invoices for hearing aids/assistive devices and forwards them to Clinic Administrator.
• Educates patients and family in care and use of hearing aids and other assistive devices and instills confidence. Treats patients in accordance with Audiology standards of care and practice.
• Performs in-office repairs on hearing aids as well as modifications to unsure proper fit/response (buffing/modification of shells).
Doctor of Audiology
About ENT Center of Northwest Alabama
The ENT Center of Northwest Alabama is committed to providing exceptional and comprinsive otolaryngology and audiology care.