Ear, Nose and Throat Consultants with multiple offices in the Southeast Michigan area is looking for a motivated Audiologist to represent our practice with professionalism and provide exemplary patient care. This employee must be driven, poised, articulate, and possess the strongest of communication skills. This is a great opportunity to enhance your skills and grow with a team-oriented, fast-growing practice. Willingness to travel to other locations close, as needed. We will consider part or full-time.
· Building strong patient rapport, setting realistic expectations regarding the patient’s hearing loss and needs.
· Helping to guide and select the appropriate hearing aids, educating the patient’s and their family members.
· Hearing tests treating mostly adults.
· Balance Testing – VNG/ENG.
· Prior hearing aid and balance testing experience preferred.
· A Master’s will be considered, an AuD preferred.
· An Active MI State Audiology/Dispensing Licensure.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Great time management skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
· A team player as well as being able to work independently.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a benefits package for full-time employees after 90 days.