Are you looking for a unique opportunity to provide clinical audiological care, educate others about our profession, while working in a supportive and collaborative team culture? Audiology Services of West Virginia is hiring a creative, outgoing, and well-rounded audiologist to join our team! The position is based out of Parkersburg WV with travel to different parts of our beautiful, mountainous state! This job is multi-faceted and has so much to offer - let’s talk about this wonderful career opportunity!
Job responsibilities include:
• Administer age-appropriate audiological screenings and diagnostic evaluations for students in various school systems in West Virginia as well as adults and students within our office.
• Conduct a full range of audiological habilitation services including fitting, programming and troubleshooting of hearing aids, cochlear implants, and assistive technologies (I.e. FM systems).
• provide audiology related recommendations for students
• provide audiology education to students and staff at various school systems
• Knowledge of vestibular and electrophysiology and willingness to perform evaluations and interpret results.
• Conduct industrial hearing screenings for adults and make appropriate recommendations for hearing conservation and management of hearing loss.
Doctorate Degree in Audiology (AuD)
State professional license
Valid driver’s license
Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Ability to work with other professionals (speech pathologists, physical therapists, teachers, etc)
Willingness to travel to various school systems in the state of West Virginia (vehicle provided by the employer).
Additional Salary Information: Willing to negotiate salary based on experience. Incentive/bonus structure provided.
About Audiology Services of WV
Audiology Services of West Virginia is a private practice nestled in the rolling hills of beautiful, West Virginia. We are a large, busy practice that offers diagnostic audiological evaluations for all ages, incorporating tests such as standard audiometry (children and adults), electrophysiological testing, vestibular assessments (with in-house vestibular physical therapy), hearing aid services, cochlear implant evaluations and mapping and much more! We also hold educational contracts with many school systems across the state. If you are looking to work in a practice that is forward-thinking and incorporates virtually all aspects of audiology, we would love to have you join our team!