HEARCareers is the American Academy of Audiology's year-round resource for jobs and externships in audiology. It provides employers with an audience consisting of only current and soon-to-be audiologists. It also allows job seekers to view externships and jobs opportunities that cater specifically to their profession.
Click the "Employers" toggle to begin posting job and externship opportunities.
Click the "Job Seekers" toggle to begin your job or externship search.
Multi location, independent private practice is looking for a skilled, energetic AuD to provide exceptional patient care. Our ethos is to serve the patient and provide a solution that will let them enjoy their world through healthy hearing. We are located in the popular and beautiful Myrtle Beach/Grand Strand Area. The position will ensure that our level of medical care continues to be a differentiating factor for us throughout the patient experience. If you have an interest in playing a direct role in achieving success in a private practice setting in a beach community this opportunity is for you.
- Conduct comprehensive hearing and balance evaluations.
- Recommend and fit proper hearing devices according to patient needs, including verification.
- Create the best journey for the patient through superb counseling and instruction.
- Timely follow up with patients
- Mentor other staff to ensure replication of our world-class protocol and ensure the very best patient experience throughout the region.
AuD degree and SC hearing aid dispensing license (ability to transfer if out-of-state)