HEARCareers is the American Academy of Audiology's year-round resource for jobs and externships in audiology. It provides employers with an audience consisting of only current and soon-to-be audiologists. It also allows job seekers to view externships and jobs opportunities that cater specifically to their profession.
Click the "Employers" toggle to begin posting job and externship opportunities.
Click the "Job Seekers" toggle to begin your job or externship search.
Jaya K. Bohlmann
MA, MSMOB, ACC, APR
- Become aware, empathetic, authentic leaders and empowered, confident team members
- Navigate and lead complexities related to politics, structure, and changes in their organizations
- Manage transition related to mergers and acquisitions; changes at the C-suite
- Plan and achieve an effective first 90 days in a new or promoted position
- Clearly communicate with compelling messages delivered in the ways most resonant to audiences
- Engage teams, peer groups and executive teams with the right blend of face to face, social platforms, written, and other forms of communication
- Plan exit strategies; retirement; second, third and fourth acts
- Enhance and embody personal brands by living their values
- Create and unify teams
- Develop the right people and structure for their teams
- Create strategic plans with clear vision and mission statements
- Manage virtual teams
- Make the move from manager to leader
- Deal with job loss, transition, downsizing
- Develop inclusive, collaborative work environments to achieve strategic business goals
- Help find balance and integration for all aspects of life, including work and home
- Gain more satisfaction and control over careers
I enhance my training and practical expertise with academic and corporate research and thought leadership in communication, leadership, and change. I am passionate about the topics of diversity and inclusion, women as leaders, career transition, the role of communication in change, and branding.
I deliver a customized program of assessments, tools, concepts and models, founded on an appreciative approach that emphasizes what's working, in a structure best-suited for the client in the context of a safe, trusting relationship with the coach. I empower individuals to successfully navigate professional and personal transitions.
My philosophy is that organizational brands are built from the inside out â€“ therefore, people should be addressed as a priority, not as commodities but as the heart of organizations.
I focus on the groups and individuals at the head and the heart of organizations. I believe they must be holistically addressed as humans with daily concerns and emotions that drive them in order to be effective employees and leaders. I coach executives, board members, leaders, mid-level managers, frontline workers, technical staff, and entry level employees.
I am a communication, marketing and organization development executive with more than 20 years' experience working in-house and as a consultant. I have an award-winning portfolio of successes with global Fortune 500 companies, associations, nonprofits, and consulting firms.
I have a solid foundation of high-level public relations, where I created and implemented strategies for organizations to evaluate and respond to key stakeholders. Building on that, I now focus on the people side of the profession, providing consulting for organizational culture, teams, leadership and how to build effective structures. I provide individual career and professional coaching, corporate consulting, recruitment, and career services.
I hold the ACC accreditation through the International Coach Federation, and an MS in management and organization behavior.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.