June Cline, CSP, CSAC|
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
Clients come away with a clear understand of their own thought process by pinpointing specific thoughts that are supporting or sabotaging their success. This curriculum-based process is rich in discussion points, exercises and a scientifically sound, Nobel Peace Prize nominated, proprietary assessment which, measures their thought process.
What results have clients reported after working with you?
Clients report stronger interpersonal skills enhancing personal and professional relationships. They learn the art and skill of communication by stepping into someone else’s world naturally bringing down walls of resistance. They are thrilled with my casual but firm style of coaching allowing them to engage, be inspired and grow from their experience. "June is a cross between Mother Teresa and Patton. I would recommend her to any colleague and trust her with any family member."
What do clients say about working with you?
Clients are amazed and surprised at the insights, learning and FUN they have and the understanding and knowledge they gain about themselves:
"Not one day goes by that I don't use the information and skills I learned from you and your coaching process. I am much more joyful with my clients, my work and my family." K. Stephens Interior Designer
"Everybody on the team needs to go through this process and learn these techniques to communicate more effectively. Your ability to teach, guide and let others self-discover are masterful. What a gift both you and this process have been for me." M. Keeler
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
My ability to:
- Hear what isn’t said.
- Identify blockers and blind spots
- Easy fears and boost confidence
- Specifically identify thought processes that block and/or support success
- Bring humor and fun in to the Coaching process
What is your coaching philosophy?
Get to the heart of the matter:
Explore their sense of humor, experiences, actions, resiliency and trust.
What types of people do you typically coach?
Executives, managers, supervisors, professional speaker, trainers, workshop leaders,
family and friends...anybody with a pulse.
What is your professional background?
- B.S. in Social Science from Westminster College of Salt Lake City, Ut
- Former Financial Industry Vice President/Counselor and Coach
- Over 1,000 workshops/speeches on Career development
- Professional Organizations such as National Speakers Association
- Outsourced Workshop leader for Fortune 500 companies
Ready To Get Started With June?
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Member: $280.00